tirsdag 9. november 2010

Case 4.0


In this case we shall make our character move left and right by hitting the keyboard arrows. Also our character is not allowed to leave the stage screen. Programming is not my strongest side I’ve never scripted before so much is new to me. It’s just to jump in to it and fail until you get it right. Fortunately some of my classmates are really good at this so I had much help along the way. By asking different people for advice about my problems along the way I learned that it’s sooo many different ways to solve them.

I also learned that small mistakes can resolve in many warnings and errors and or worst at all absolutely nothing happens. So you have no idea what’s wrong. Like the time I mistakenly added comma somewhere in my script. It took me hours to find and there were no errors detection in the compiler errors.

 WOOT? O_o

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar