torsdag 25. november 2010

Case 6.0


In this case we are creating own new class for one or more NPC (None Playable Character). Also the NPC are going to follow you where ever you go and going to react when they hit main character. I already have a main class and also a class for Nemu. But after case 5.0 I am still trying to figure out how to make my character move in larger picture and not this small box. I learned that it’s not possible to make the scene follow the character. I will have to make everything else move and make the character stand still at the same point. So I will have to move the ground around it.

By doing so I also most move the shrimps in the same way to avoid much scripting I add all the shrimps in an array. So I can move all the shrimps in the stage with a ”for” loop. I have just learned how useful it can be to use arrays and how to it make it simpler and more time saving. For example hit test multiple targets at ones with or adding childs with some arrays. It took a while to figure out how arrays works but it is so useful when you get a hang of it.     

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar