torsdag 25. november 2010

Case 5.0


In this case we are supposed to make our character move in a curved landscape. Also we have to place the different characters animasjon clips and place them in a “sprite”.  This will make it easier to switch between clips. I had already made all my clips by adding and removing “childs” on the different commands. I thought that I figured it out. Really hard way to do it I know but I didn’t know about sprite before this case. I learned that sprite is a wonderful thing when you know how to create it and make it work. 


Took me a while to change and rewrite my script to be sprite cooperative. It’s important that you label your sprite correctly and beware on what name you set. At first I had a complete sprite fill of idle clips on every frame and could not figure out way it didn’t change. After I finally made my sprite work as intended. It was on to the next part of the case making it hit or collect something. 

My character Nemu is going to eat shrimps on the sea floor. I have to hit test Nemu to the shrimps problem it that Nemu is ten times larger than the scene. Course the dark effect around is also a part of Nemu so you can collect all the shrimps in an instant. I solve that to make an invisible hit box to hit test against instead of the whole NemuFish. So now I can collect a shrimp, yeay.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar